Florida Family Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is a very sensitive and personal subject no matter which side you are on. Spencer West of Mitchell & West can help make sense of such a complicated process. If you have been served with a petition for dissolution of marriage or just thinking about getting a divorce then you need to call Spencer West today. He can help you find solutions to the practical problems that arise from a pending divorce, such as:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Tax consequences of child support or property division agreements
- Temporary alimony
- Property division negotiations or litigation
- Planning a move to another state or a distant city
- Visitation and parenting classes
- Disclosure of income and assets
- Enforcing your rights in the event of your spouse's failure to follow the terms of an interim order or agreement
Mitchell & West will work with you to find the best possible scenario for your individual situation. He will assist you in outlining your immediate concerns and formulate your vision for the long-term. He will help you figure out what is realistic and how your rights and responsibilities play into the plan.
It is important to realize that even though most divorces can be worked out and agreed upon with little complications, having a family attorney on your side can help insure your best interests are protected.
If you are in need of a family attorney contact Spencer West with Mitchell & West Law Firm. He will discuss what options you have, what will happen next and help you find the best feasible outcome. You can call our office at (305) 447-1333 or reach us by completing the form below or by sending an e-mail.
View the firm's profile at FindaFamilyAttorney.com.